Wednesday 11 September 2013

Make a House a Home - Bedroom




Bedroom Ideas - look for yours at bedroom furniture soloutions
Lately I have been dreaming of doing up my flat, with a general mishmash of furniture and no current funds or any creativity to be able to do anything. Instead I have been putting together a few wish lists of what I would like to do. The most neglected room in my home is my bedroom. Don't get me wrong its cosy and comfy and has storage space, it's just that not all the current furniture matches and/or is getting a little old and worn. Trust me when you have a husband who doesn't seem to understand the concept of keeping thing (even cheap things) in a nice state, it really doesn't take long for things to start looking shabby.

While perusing for some wanted bits and pieces, I came across this site, its http://bedroomfurnituresolutions.co.uk and while I am not normally one to look at sites I've never heard of, this one caught my eye. From giving me ideas for my home to some beautifully crafted furniture. My dream Item is the chest of drawers. Enough draws and space for both me and Nick, and I mean come on, just look at it, it's sooo pretty. It is truly on my wish list of must haves when I get some money together. There is so much choice on this site that your bound to find something that suits you, I always get torn between modern and wood.

If you are looking for some ideas or just a few pieces then I would suggest giving this site a good old browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment