Monday 3 February 2014

Sister Vintage Jewellery




After my friend did a post about sister vintage the other week, I was so impressed with what she found I thought I'd give them a try myself. I was not disappointed. The site is very easy to navigate to find what you are looking for and with many items on sale or for just £1, Well, needless to say its a bargain. (click here to see what my friend picked up)

Costume Jewellery has never been my favourite choice, but for some added sparkle or pizazz they are a perfect choice to finish of an outfit. While I'm not really adventurous with my Jewellery, I normally like small and dainty or cute and normal, I made a few bold choices and I was happily overjoyed with them.

When the package arrived at my door I got a little excited, I opened the white post bag to find two spotty bags inside with personalised stickers. I think that this is a really lovely touch, one that meant a lot to me, and that is lacking a lot today. A few whim purchases have turned out to be the best, the owl ring is so cute and can be worn everyday. I fell in love with the geometric necklace and the love bracelet and have worn them both a few times already.

Why not give Sister Vintage a go if you want good priced unique choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment