Thursday 6 March 2014

My Birthday




My Birthday may have been almost two weeks ago, but I thought I would share some of the things I had
  • Money
  • Sherlock season 3 dvd
  • Mama dvd
  • Thor the Dark Wold dvd
  • Chocolate
  • Bath bits
  • A dog toy
  • Wine
  • Flowers
  • More Wine and Flower
  • Malibu
  • The little Mermaid Shoes
  • A purple Star Balloon (yes this needed its own bullet point)
  • A beautiful Swarovski necklace
Needless to say that I was spoilt, but for my birthday not only did I get gifts galore I was also made a meal by my husband who just happens to be a chef, In fact not just one two, as I also had American pancakes made for my breakfast.

While he was making the meal, I disappeared for a few hour and appeared at my best friends house where she treated me to a coffee, flowers and a balloon.


he made me my favourite meal of corn fed chicken breast, fondant potatoes and creamed cabbage with a ju made of chicken stock. For desert which was a surprise he made me profiteroles on a bed of caramel. It was stunning and I was thoroughly full after it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good birthday, those shoes are amazing and that food looks to die for, lucky you bagging a chef haha! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, im looking forward to next year now. xx

      Delete