Saturday 8 March 2014

The Bubble & Butters Company - Mango Body Butter




This was a pure impulse buy, I was looking for a gift for my sister in law's birthday and one of these was on the side, open. I put my nose to it (as you do) and fell in love. As my friend so mildly put it, it smells like hubba bubba. Everything from the packaging to the smell will easily put you in a sweet coma and instantly transport you to the mid 90s where big was better and hubba bubba bubbles were your life.

Even though it is a very sweet smell and a tat overpowering, I wanted it and hey at £3 for a tub it wasn't exactly breaking the bank. When you first stick your fingers in and spread it over your skin it does feel a little greasy, but it rubs in very easily and is dry within a few minutes. It soaks into the skin and leaves it feeling smoother and softer. I will say that its not the best body butter I have ever used but for only £3 and as a rather citrus sweet treat it does what is said on the tub. The smell slowly dissipates and after 2 hours i could no longer smell it anymore, but my skin is still soft and smooth.

I picked mine up in Tesco and a little treat, I am happy with my impulsive choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment