Friday 26 July 2013

Nars Nail Polish and Nail Art


 Nars Nail polish in Kutki visit the website for more options here

For Christmas last year I was given two sets of nail art kits and a Nars nail polish. After picking and biting my nails off at least twice this year and the struggle to re-grow them in between, I finally have nails that are worthy of at least trying to make them look pretty.

In an attempt to make worth while use of the presents given to me, I spent a good portion of yesterday monrning haveing a go at some nail art. I started using the Nars nail varnish which i a stunning blue, perfect for the summer. It was a little more watery than I expected, and it took two coats to achieve a nice finish. but its a great varnish. Even with it seemingly being watery, it covers well and dries very quickly. the brush on the lid is very nice and almost glides the varnish on.

After putting the Nars on, I pulled out one of the nail art kits I was given to have a little go at something.
its not perfect, just creating lines with a green and a silver shade, with some work they will get better.

what do you think? what would you do if you could do nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment