Thursday 18 July 2013

Thursdays Choice - Dogs



With a road trip yesterday to pick up a dog that wasn't mine, its lead me to dream of the day I can own my own beautiful pup, and I have decided to give you a look at my favorite dogs. Yesterday I took Laura to pick up her dream dog, a pug. A 2 hour drive each way in the hot box that was my car and a well earned cold shower when I got home.

I currently live in a flat where pets are not allowed and this kills me. I love dogs so much. my dream would be to own every single dog on my list, but with a reality check, at least two will suffice. I prefer medium size dogs but I do like a few large and a few smaller ones. I have no real preference except I have wanted a bernese mountain dog ever since I saw one when I was 9.

1. Bernese Mountain Dog
2. Welsh Springer Spaniel
3. Weimaraner
4. Malamute
5. Samoyed
6. Yellow and Chocolate Labrador
7. Alsatian
8. Great Dane
9. Dalmation


Other dogs I would love to own are Akita, Doberman, Beagle, Irish Wolfhound, Papillion, Boader Collie, Newfoundland, Cocker Spaniel and a Labradoodle! just a small collection of some 19 dogs that I would love to own. I would need a few acres for this lot. While we are dream lists I would also Like to own a Horse, a Silver Fox, a Ferret and whatever else I see fit that should be in my collection.

What dogs do you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment