Thursday 4 July 2013

Thursdays Choice - Barry M


 find all the above here

With a love of so many different brands I find it hard to pick anything out sometime. I think that Barry M are well worth a look at especially if you want nail varnishes or are on a budget.

There are so many colours and choices of style for nails: Gelly High Shine, Glitter, Magnetic, etc, and at around the £3 mark and on offer more than not. when you can pick two up for £5 or BOGOF offers I think that its a good bargain. Not to mention that I think for the price the Barry M nail varnishes are pretty good quality. Some can take up to 3 coats to get a finished coverage, but It's a small price to pay when even varnishes that cost £15 each can need more than one coat when they are a lighter shade.

Barry M also offers quite a large choice of other makeup at a reasonable price, lipsticks from £4 with some nice choice of colours. I can't say I'm one to rave about any other Barry M products besides the nail varnishes. But for cheap and cheerful, there a wide choice of things so suit a lot of people.

At the moment I'm in love with Gelly High Shine in Lychee, Its a lovely neutral colour that suits my skin tone. Do you have any fav colours at the moment?    

No comments:

Post a Comment