Wednesday 5 June 2013

CHANEL: LE VOLUME DE CHANEL MASCARA Review

Chanel le volume de Chanel mascara in noir, rrp £24 here

This was a free sample that I had sent off for and I have to say that I am thankful that it was free, as I am less than impressed with this item. My belief that 90% of the reason I dislike this is because of the daft wand that it comes with. This thing is just horrid to use, it actually goes through me when I brush the wand over my eyelashes. It's that feeling like nails on a chalkboard. Topping off the dislike I have taken to the wand is the fact that, for me, the wand was hard to use and seemed to make my lashes clump together. It may only be like this with the sample size, but I'm not up for paying £24 to find out.

Its advertised with 'the shock of volume, the shock of colour, the shock of style' none of which seem very prominent to me. There is a little volume and length added, but I can get the same effect from my £1 MUA mascara. The wear was not that great, it seemed to dry out and start flaking withing 3 hours. I will try it with a different wand, but i am not overall sold on this. For the price your pay I can tell you that you can get better ones for under £10. I am slightly disappointed with the mascara, but hey you can win them all.

As ever, just because it has not worked for me, does not mean that it may not be a amazing product for you, we are all different at the end of the day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment