Saturday 22 June 2013

Whats been happening?


I've been away for longer than I intended, I have been up to quite a lot in the last few week, I have seen Man Of Steel and World War Z, been to a cineworld secret screening for Now You See Me. I have been spending some well earned time away from work with my husband who on a normal week I will only see for two hours a day.

I have been meeting up with friends that I haven't seen in ages, booking a hotel and working out routes to Birmingham for a wedding, spending endless hours on the computer chasing up a complaint to 3 and hours on the phone trying to cancel sky and get out bathroom light fixed, really not fun at all.

I have been applying for jobs, working and other than that working hard to keep the flat tidy and the washing up to date (which normally builds into a crazy pile) oh and getting addicted to bloody candy crush!

June has been a very busy month, July should be a lot calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment