Tuesday 4 June 2013

Innovation for the Home...So say I

If I had a house, was not renting and could make all decision in regards to all installation and decoration, here are a few things I could not resist.


For a lot of these, I'm sure your asking why? well I guess that is not a question of why more why not? There are so many choices of things out in the big innovative world, some that are actually worth while and some that are just fads and gadgets. Be this as it may, we all love a few things that are unique, that are different. In a materialistic way we define ourselves by our choices of furniture, accessories, colour choices. We are putting a subtle face on our home of who we are, and what we like. I (as you can see) have a slight quirky, if thats' the best way to describe it, side to me. Not to mention the part of me that is still a child.

However one thing I found deserves a picture all on its own. I would just love love love this in my home!
That would be just amazing if you needed storage space, a real class act, something I would love to own in my own house. beyond being a functional space saving idea, its just fab!

How would you 'define' your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment