Thursday 6 June 2013

Thursdays Choice: Ikea - Living Room

Can all be found on the Ikea website in Home Decoration - here

Can all be found on the Ikea Website in Living Room - here

I seem to be on more of a home kick than a beauty one this week, I have just been spending my time eyeing up all the shiny new things I could have, If I had the space, money and an eye for interior design. However, though I don't actually have any decoration sense - I can pretend. Thinking on it neither did Linda Barker or Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen, but they seemed to do alright, Changing Rooms anyone? no? ah the 90s home makeover shows were so bad!

I generally like to keep to neutral and add colour with accessories like candles, throws and cushions. I think things are more interchangable that way. Ikea, the famous flat pack company. It's not always top notch quality, but it is pretty. Going to a store is a much better experience than going online, they have beautiful displays that are set up in a way you dream was your home.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love IKEA, I treat going there as a day trip haha!
    I have that bedside lamp, its great and so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete