Saturday 29 June 2013

saturday night

Today is Saturday and after a very long and hard day (uh um, week actually) in work, I have agreed to babysit for my best friend. I have done this as she never really has a chance to go out normally, especially not with her fiancee. They have not long celebrated their 4 year anniversary and I feel that they need to go out and have some fun.

I have been with my husband for 8 years since April and we will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary in September. We have no little ones, but with tight budgets and even tighter work schedules I know the need to be able to take some time away from normal life. To enjoy some fun that does not consist of the 4 walls that if your home, there is a point where the monotony of every day life just gets to you and you need a break.

So I am currently sat in the living room listening for her little one in case they want something, with her bird beeping at me and her dog curled up next to me. I am watching a film and waiting for a delivery of some food as I am starving, for those interested I have ordered an Indian, not my typical night that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment