Thursday 27 June 2013

Thursdays Choice - Hair


Today I thought I would take a look at hair. I am very bad with my hair and tend to overlook it a lot, it gets shoved up in a pony out of the way and on occasions I will make an effort, but those day are once in a blue moon. My hair is fine and flyaway and I have lots of it, it makes it harder to style as no curl will stay in and it just means that I get lazy easily to avoid the extra hassle.

It can be so simple to do lots of things with hair, but lack of practice and time or even energy can make it harder to have the get up and go to achieve anything. All of the above are simple but effective to adding some fun or style to your hair, from a bun insert to crowns of glory, all are available at cheap cost.

All items are from Claire's                           

1 comment:

  1. Love the floral headband, I am awful at doing stuff with my hair!
    Now a new follower!
    Georgia x

    http://georgiabellalily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete