Friday 22 March 2013

Collection 2000, Lasting Percetion Concealer Review

Collection 2000, Lasting Perfection, Ultimate wear Concealer in fair RRP £4-£6
this was bought on offerat boots for £3 a few months ago


 There have been reams and reams of reviews on this product, so I thought I would add my two cents into the mix.

What Can I say that hasn't all ready been stated. This is an amazing little product, for the price you pay it compares with a lot of higher end makes and does just as good a job. It is long lasting, gives great cover, dries quickly, is also good for high-lighting under eyebrows, blends well, does the job it says is does.

I could not be happier with this product, and for a high street buy it's just perfect, I urge anyone who hasn't yet picked on up to do so, they are £4.16 in boots and for that money, well you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment