Monday 25 March 2013

How I long to be Blonde again

I keep going from blonde to brown and back again, I have now been a brown for 18months and I miss being blonde. Once you have turned blonde no matter what you do you eventually want to go back to it. I Like the color I am at the moment but I miss looking at my long blonde locks.

Just before I dyed it blonde I had all my hair cut off, It was lovely short, but I love my hair long. It needed to be cut though, After I got married my hair was just fried, so as sad as it was when I cut it all off it needed it and its now growing back in really good condition. I'm attributing this to hardly using the straightners or blow dryer unless I'm going out, I leave my hair down when going to bed and using a whole host of product to protect my hair.

So I want it long and blonde, the length will take another 18 months maybe 12, but the color I can do now. As I don't want to loose the condition, I'm opting to take the long route to get my hair back to its rightful color. I'm going to start with a dark blonde dye to take out the brown and slowly go a lighter shade each month until I am at the color I want. I hope it will only take about 6 months but it may take a lot longer.

Here's to being the life of the party again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment