Wednesday 27 March 2013

Why Dry Shampoo is a Must Have!

We all have days when we haven't had time to wash our hair or we are running late for whatever reason. This is when dry shampoo is a must.

My mother used to tell me to use talcum powder, put a little on your hands, rub hands together to even out and slowly put on hair from roots to tips, rubbing and them brushing in. Talcum does work but adds a dullness to the hair, but at a push it is a good trick to get an extra day out of your hair.

As I got older and got into beauty products, I found Dry shampoo, now my preference is Batiste as for me its the best formula I've found for the price, some of the cheaper ones don't last long or just don't really soak up the grease.

I don't use it often, generally the largest can will last me a year, so for £5 a year its not really a bad investment to help your hair look healthier and gain a much needed few hours. To anyone who has never tried It, I would thoroughly recommend picking up a can and giving it a go, Dry Shampoo is truly a god send.

No comments:

Post a Comment