Thursday 21 March 2013

What I Picked Up

So the other day I had a bit of a spree, I haven't had one in a long while, reviews to follow in the coming weeks for certain items, but for now I just wanted to share what I'd bought.

1. Maybelline super 24 hour stay in 240-Plum Seduction from boots £8.99
    Maybelline 14hr lipstick in 510-non stop red from boots £8.99 (these are currently 3 for 2 my friend 
     had the other one)
    Natural Collection Lipstick in a sheer natural called sherbet from Boots £1.99
    Natural Collection eyeshadow shade in Barley from Boots £1.79
    The Plum Seduction is a nice dark plum and very high shine, the non stop red is really really 
    red and is a beautiful color. The natural collection sherbet is a very nude skin tone but has
    some glitter in it and finally the eyeshadow is just a beautiful creamy, natural shade.

2. Is a top from George for only £5, it has lace details on the shoulders and the back, its baggy
    but is also forgiving.
3. A black leather belt with gold chain detail cost me £1.
4. The second top I bagged is from H&M and cost me £3, which I thought was a pure bargain its
    a spring orange with lace detail on the shoulder and is a butterfly style, its tight but in all the
    right places.
5. Cuff link earring from Claires it was £4.50
6. Drop flower style earring from Claires these cost me £4, I also have a pair of butterfly hoops
    as it was 3 for 2 but the photos came out to bad to use.
7. A set of two belts in a dark silver and a gold copper these were £1.50 from George.

 And finally a best friend shamballa style bracelet that I gave the other half to Laura, this just seemed appropriate at the time and make us feel 12 for a few hours.

Nostalgia can be a big thing when you are buying things, especially when you mix old ideas with new fashions, these cost £7 and I think they were worth it, if not for the nostalgia at least for the fun factor of reliving your teens.

So I spent about £45 today when you add it all together and I feel that I walked away with a good few choices for this money and if not, who cares, I am a woman and shopping is in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment