Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Obsession with Lights.






I love things that twinkle and glisten and glow in a warm way, this is why my house is filled with things that light up and cast a warm glow over the area. I'd rather have a lamp and a candle going than the main light. Above are a few things I have bought to aid me in my insane quest to only cast shadows in my house!


 A lot may be different candles or just holders, but I love them all and if I could afford it I would more than likely light my house only by candle lights and fairy lights, alas eventually they would cost more as unless they are led lights or really really cheap tea light (and I love scented ones) they would not be cheaper than an energy saving and efficient bulb. The world is against my life by candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment