Saturday 30 March 2013

Maybelline 24hr Super Stay Color Review





                          Maybelline 24hr Super Stay Color in Plum Seduction (240) RRP £8.99

This Like the 14hr does what it said but not for quite as long, I'd put this at a 14hr limit, and it does loose shine after about 7 hours, but saying that - once its on and dry it takes a lot to remove it, such slight transfer as for it to be almost imperceivable. To keep the shine going you need to keep using the balm.

The wand is the most unfortunate thing in this as it does not pick up a lot of the color and so it took me a while to cover my lips to get the desired effect, I left it about 5 minutes to dry in, which in that time it makes the lips feel gloopy and dry and then I added the glossy conditioning balm, which is an amazing relief to the lips after waiting 5 mins and being dried out.

I ate a meal, drank a drink and still this was on my lips and not budging, I just lost the shine, This is more than adequate for an all day wear, and to be honest as it starts life as a gloss I'm pretty much in awe by the staying power, If all lipsticks and glosses could last this long then they would be worth paying more for!

No comments:

Post a Comment