Tuesday 26 March 2013

Maybelline 14hr Lipstick Review




Maybelline 14hr Lipstick in Non-Stop Red (510) RRP £8.99

I bought this due to the lovely bright color it is a beautiful red that is vibrant and yet not to OTT, It makes me feel young and fun and as just a nice splash of color to your face it can add a volume of daring to otherwise everyday make-up. Its not high shine, and a bit more wet looking than sheer, but its very nice. It may not be a spring color but its one that would be great no matter the season to put with either bright clothes or to brighten up a more classic black look.

It glides on and does not feel to wet or greasy, once dry it is really hard wearing, It does not give 14 hours, but I wore mine for about 9 with drinking and eating. The only thing I found was that after about 6 hours the color started to crease into the lines of my lips. I am going to try it with a clear lipgloss to see if it lasts longer. maybe without eating and drinking the creasing may not happen and it may last even longer.

for the price, outcome and feel I think this is a well worth buy, when I have more money I will be trying a few other colors and adding them to my ever expanding lipstick collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment