Friday 5 April 2013

Films for the Year

I love watching  Films and as a chance to get to know my tastes I've decided to do a list of films I've watched this year and ones I'm looking forward too, with a little note as to why!

Seen Already:
Hansel and Gretal Which Hunters (cos it was good old fashioned rubbish but a good film)
Warm Bodies (cos It was a good twist on an increasingly boring genre, Oh and funny)
Croods (cos haha, it was funny cavemen on an adventure)
Oz the Great and Powerful (because because because becauuuuuuse, because fantasy is cool)
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (cos its highly funny and interesting and somehow nostalgic)

Can't Wait For
Identity Thief (Cos it may be crap but looks good)
Side Effects (cos it may be relatively interesting)
Jurassic Park 3D (just because I want to see a 3D T-Rex, who wouldn't?)
Iron Man 3 (cos Robert Downey jr IS Tony Stark)
Star Trek Into Darkness (cos the first one was surprisingly fantastic)
The Hangover Part III (cos the other two were grrrreat - Get it - Tiger joke)
Man Of Steel (cos it looks good and superman is being played by Humphrey from stardust)
Monsters University (Cos I'm a big child and I can)
The Lone Ranger (cos it Johnny Depp - Need I say more)
Grown Ups 2 (cos I have no life and imagine this to be me on a midlife crisis)
RED 2 (cos its action with oldies)
Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters (cos i love fantasy - did I mention that?)
Cloudy with a change of meatballs 2 (cos I love my food)
Carrie (cos I wanna see if they have ruined it like a nightmare on elm street)
Paranormal Activity 5 (cos I got this far with them and want to see a good one after 2 crap ones)
Thor - The Dark world (Cos Hemsworth is GOD, not just in this film but forever)
The Hunger Games Catching Fire (cos may the odd be ever in your favour)
and Finally
The Hobbit - the Desolation of smaug ( Cos the lord of the rings and the first hobbit film were EPIC and Benedict Cumberbatch, That is all)

No comments:

Post a Comment