Thursday 4 April 2013

Illamasqua Pure Pigment Review





Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Incite PPR £15.50 bought in sale for £5

Me and Laura fell in love with this on a shopping tip just before Christmas. We had lots of fun playing with the pigments and swatching them before settling on this little baby. To be warned it does have a lot and I mean lot of fallout, the only way I have reduces this to to slowly build up the look to the desired coverage and only put the smallest amount on the brush that I can.

However even with a little fallout, it you lightly rub the fallout over the top of the cheeks you can get a nice highlight/sheen effect. The color is great of its own or to bring a more warm look to a darker make up. For me the gold really helps to bring out the color in my eyes. The pigment is super soft, not what you'd typically expect from colored glitter, but it is. It glides on, is ridiculously easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It's rare for me to find a high end product that I can not compare to a high street range, but this is just in a league of its own.

I will be purchasing more once I run out, but hopefully with the little amount you need to use that won't be for a long long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment