Saturday 27 April 2013

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lasting Finish Lip Stain Review




Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip stain and balm in 600 Cherry on Cherry, RRP £4.99

After the success of the 24 hour colour stay by maybeline, I have got quite addicted to lip stains, trying to recreate the amazing power it has. The Rimmel comes in a long tube, the pen on the one and a balm on the other, my balm is actually broken, it snapped in half. It may have been damaged before being bought, I can still use it, but I have to hold it in my fingers and that is quite a messy affair.

It's a very easy product to use, and the swatch is almost identical to finished product. Without the balm, its a nice velvet looking matte, and with the balm it's a semi-sheer. For £5 its a good little product, however it's downfall is the lasting time. There is no way it would last 1000 kisses, maybe 50. It just seems to wear off with no real transfer, which is another good aspect, I got about 4 hours of wear with some eating and drinking.

All in all, its not the best lasting, but its a lovely colour and overall look and for only £5, it's not going to break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment