Thursday 18 April 2013

Thursdays Choice - Tops

 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Today I have decided to start doing something different, I have made a choice of a selection of tops from the new look website that I would like to own for summer, I tend to focus too much on my life and have decided I need to start trying to add more about fashion to my blog.

All of the above tops are nice, plain and for everyday wear. I have tried to stick to floral and summer patterns but a little black snuck in... oops. I have chosen a green gypsy style top that reminded me of the gypsy phase about 10 years ago. The next top is a pink coral Peter pan collar, these are everywhere at the moment and I felt that this one combined summer with the craze in a simple way. The green tied shirt was again a slightly nostalgic pick as I used to wear a top like this when I was 12, its funny how fashions really do come back around. For reason unknown I just really liked this black chiffon crop top. The next two are both floral and girlish and pretty, just in different styles. I only like certain floral patterns and these are in the small pile I do like. Then is a nice sailor style crop top with a bow and finally a cardigan that will go with loads of styles and be nice for those odd chilly days and nights.

What tops have you fallen in love with for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment