Wednesday 17 April 2013

Time

Its been over a week since my last post but it seems as if the time has flown by in a whirl, I can't believe its been over a week since I even looked at the internet.

Time is such an odd experience, when you want it to slow it seems to fly by and when you want it to go quickly it can be the slowest moving thing in the world. I have to say that as I get older it moves faster in general, as if your racing towards the day you will finally no longer be on this earth, and time does not want you to enjoy it as you get inevitably closer.

'Time Heals Everything' is a popular saying and one I can admit to using thought its not really true, Time can make things feel less painful, time can heal but only physically, time can tick on forever and some things are as painful as the day they happened. We forget more than we remember and time takes away our youth and innocence but it can never take away who you are!

philosophical I am not, but small things get me thinking about life and time is the main one, 'death and taxes' are the only thing in life that are certain, but time going on is another one, even if the human race died out tomorrow or our galaxy explodes into nothing, time as we know it will keep on going, though we wouldn't be around to measure it.

So i guess that we just need to know to take each day as it comes and try and enjoy the little things in life as nothing is certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment