Sunday 7 April 2013

My Week





What have I been doing this week? Mostly working, however I had a lovely Easter with plenty of junk to eat. My husband and I went to his parents for Easter dinner, which for me was ruined as they made lamb and I hate lamb, this wasn't really the problem as they cooked a piece of chicken for me,  the problem was that they made the gravy with the lamb juice and Me, not thinking, poured it all over the nice dinner and ruined it and made myself sick when I forced myself to eat it because I didn't want to complain.

On Wednesday I had went to the theatre with Laura to see Witches of Eastwick in Newport, It was a pretty funny play and I enjoyed it, my only criticism was that the harmonies were off, but it was opening night and its not the west end! It is something that we are craving to do again, maybe in Swansea and we both want to go and watch blood brothers!

Until yesterday I was running very low on funds so I didn't really go anywhere or do anything else, I have now picked up a few bits and pieces to try, and a dress for a wedding in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment