Monday 22 April 2013

Monday Make up

With ever expanding brands and more and more on the market, choosing what you want to buy next is getting harder, the sheer volume of products makes it a hard decision. After about an hour of looking these are a few things that I would be happy to own. Revlon nail art Moon Candy, but only when I have got my nails back to a decent shape. Loriel glam shine stain spash, I have heard that its not as good as it looks, but I'm Still in love with watershine diamond and keep looking for a decent replacement. Barry M Lash Vegas,
as Mascara is one of the only things I can guarantee I use up lots and finding one that makes my natural lashes pop is always a chore. Clarins smooth crystal lip gel because the packaging is so pretty and Rimmel Wake me up shimmer touch.
 When I will be able to buy them is another matter but 9 times out of 10 knowing what you want is half the battle.

What do you want to buy next?

No comments:

Post a Comment