Sunday 7 April 2013

Revlon Coloursay Gel Liner review


Revlon Colorstay Gel eyeliner RRP £8.99

I have only every used the pencil eyeliner, I have tried liquid liners but I seem to get more on the rest of my face than the line i want on the eye.

This was recommended to me by a friend and so I picked it up, after more than a few shakey starts it took me a little while to draw a good line (the above picture is with illamasqua pure pigment added as i only really like a thin line). This stuff takes seconds to dry and once its on its a tough little bugger to remove, so I love it as you really can get all day wear from it. The pot and brush is inovative in the way it all clips in together and for such a low price its a top end product. As soon as I run out I am buying more!

No comments:

Post a Comment