Friday 3 May 2013

Bank Holiday

2 Bank Holidays in one month, this one being May Day and one at the end on the 27th, It's a great month if your an office worker, some nice long weekends.

However for myself, it means extra hard days, more customers and less chance to sit down. However, I am off for Sunday and Monday, but next bank holiday I will only have the Sunday off as I have to work the Monday, Boo Hiss. I like Bank Holidays, relaxing with the husband, eating junk, finding things to do, not getting caught in traffic because the furthest we go is 2 miles from our house. Yes, I am one of those sad people that do as little as I can, and I love it.

As a child I normally spent Bank Holidays with one of my Nan's or playing at my local park. But to me they have always been lazy days filled with frolic and food. Growing up with a family who never traveled on busy days means that I've grown into an adult who doesn't either. So my plans so far are to tidy and clean a little on sunday, maybe go to the cinema, troll netflix and lovefilm for movies that we both fancy!

Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a great Bank Holiday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment