Thursday 16 May 2013

Thursdays Choice: Etsy


Today for my wishlist choice I decided to take a browse on Etsy, It really is a magical site and I could spend hours looking at the beautiful homemade items to the amazing items that I never knew I had to have until I looked upon them on this site. I really wish I had found this site before I got married as my wedding would have been much more pretty for the same price. It really is a beautiful site to browse and the layout is really easy to figure out. If you have never visited it before, I suggest you get on over there now.

What I liked this week: from cube fridge magnets that I never knew existed to bookends that I just have to have. I think they would look greet in my house as they are quirky and different and I cant wait to own them, I may have to start showing people what I want for Christmas LOL. I also found a glass tealight holder that is a little pricey for me but is really adorable and regardless of price I would like to own it.

The harry potter nerd in me fell in love with the ring, though there were many many other choices, some not so geeky, this was the one for me. I also fell for the beautiful gold tree bracelet that you could have personalized with initials as I just thought is was delicate and very pretty. The gold lace headband is just very pretty and reminds me of 20s styles whereas the Vintage 80s boots just makes me want to pull out the hairspray and go big or go home.

Finally the last thing is the scrabble pendant, there are literally hundreds of choices for these, ranging from inspirational quotes to pictures to generally funny things, I just chose this one as I really speaks to my life and to most people who know me, but there are so many beautiful and fantastic choices out there that I couldn't leave this post without making sure that you know about them.
 
cube magnets for fridge £12.18      Harry Potter  ring  £16.84
  Gold tree bracelet £19.20              Scrabble tile pendant £3.33
          gold lace headband £14.82            Vintage 80s lace up boots £16.17
   tentacle bookends£43.78               glass tealight holder £17.52


No comments:

Post a Comment