Thursday 30 May 2013

Thursdays Choice: Glasses



Glasses are not just fashion to me they are my life, without them I could not read, go on the computer or drive. My eyesight has slowly gotten worse from the age of 13. 13 was when I first needed some correction to my sight. Since then every two years I have needed to change the prescription, and now I cant read anything unless it really really big or right in front of me.

Glasses now are a hip accessory, long gone are the days of wearing basic frames. there are now a multitude of choices. Ones to suit your face shape, ones that compliment your colouring, ones that look old but arn't. With glasses being such a basic need for me, its hard to choose the frames you want, with 'designer' starting from £120 its also an expenditure that is hard to find. Ive had the cheaper ones and I can tell you that they don't last that long. they feel flimsy and are not as comfortable as the more expensive ones.

My sight is getting worse and I know that I will need a new prescription in the next few months, So I have taken this chance to have a look at my 'top' choice of frames. If like me you need glasses but are skint have a few financial undertakings that are more important, then scout first. Look to see the best deals or if there are any eye exams that are free. Sometimes you can get free exams and there is a £15 bill saved straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment