Thursday 23 May 2013

Thursdays Choice: John Lewis





The fabulous world of John Lewis where price is no matter and beauty and elegance is expected, Today I decided to take a look at the home section of John Lewis and imagine that I has all the money and could buy whatever took my fancy. Window shopping is always a good past time and it can give you some great ideas when you do get a few extra pounds to spruce up your life. John Lewis is not over the top in the price category but it is a little to rich for my taste thought I do love to browse all the pretty things. Regardless of personal choice in money matters I can appreciate the overall charm that seems to surround all John Lewis items.

When you walk into the store it really is another world, a world filled with perfect things that can make you feel like a whole new you. Examining the items and imagining making a home from all the trinkets and bits and you imagine a world that is superior and glossy, filled with smart new decorative accessories that turn you into someone you aren't. Alas, then reality sets in as you see the price.

We can all dream and treat ourselves to something exceptional now and then, so go and have a look at the site here or visit a store an be taken away.             


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty...that's the style I like and I want to have entire home decorated like that! That bird cage..so cute!! I am following you now, can you follow me too?
    http://itislovelyfood.blogspot.com/
    Xs Neja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its how I wish my flat would look, but alas I don't have the time or the money, but I can dream and buy a few choice pieces.
      Thank you very much for taking the time to have a look at my blog.
      I love the recipes and the Pictures on yours, I have followed and I will have to try a few of your foods! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Beautifully seen in a house :))

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to join on my blog's first ever giveaway brought to you by Oasap! That would mean so much to me dear <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete