Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Week

A bit absentee from blogging in the last week, This is due to lots of work and a really bad cold that I can't seem to shake. I haven't really been up to much, I saw the midnight showing of Star Trek Into Darkness, which I loved, not as good as the first film but still excellent.

I went to curry club with a few of the girls and had a lovely chocolate cake desert. My husband made banana bread to go with sunday dinner, which I had never had before. Yes, that was a travesty, and it has now been rectified.

Really other than that I spent since Saturday being ill and feeling generally rough, having a severe lack of energy or any get up and go.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Can't believe you've only now tried banana bread! I love it though I've never made it myself, another thing for the to do list! x

    ReplyDelete