Thursday 2 May 2013

Thursdays Choice: Skirts



                                                             1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 

With the warmer weather slowly making an appearance, and enticed by the thought of tanned legs I thought I'd take a look at some skirts. I don't normally wear skirts as it's hard finding any that look good on me, but as per usual this does not stop me browsing and wanting.

All of my Choices are from New Look, and the most expensive is number 2 at £22.99 the rest are under £20 and 3 are under £15. I like to stick to a budget and though 90% of my own clothes are bought in sales or charity shops, I generally think anything brand new item around the £15 mark is a good price.I like a wide range of choices ranging from casual to more formal and even some fun choices. My particular favorites that I may have to stretch my already over used budget for would be the Navy Polka dot skirt and the black ditsy floral skirt, I have taken a shine to them.

What skirts do you want for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment