Thursday 9 May 2013

Thursdays Choice; Accessorize


As My Choice this week I wanted to give my wish list for some accessories, at the end of the day it can be the accessories that make or break a outfit. I tend to stick to the smaller items of jewelry, this is due to the fast that I have small features and anything too big just does not look right on me. Having said that, I do like a few larger pieces, such as the bloom collar and the encrusted butterfly collar.

Then moving onto the more delicate items such as the bird of paradise collar and the carved rose cluster pendant which would match the tokyo bracelet and the flower alice band if you wanted to match. The earrings are simple but cute, and the bags would be great for everyday or fancy days. The one thing from the choice this week that I will have to pick up (regardless of any financial squeeze) is the metal daisy band, as it's almost like the flower bands and crowns of glory, but its dainty and cute and I think would look great on me.

All my choices are under £19 with the exception of the black and white bag which is £35. What are your accessory choices that you would like to pick up.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks, I want all those necklaces! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto, Just need funds and that tend to be hard to come by when you like half the shops stocl, LOL. xxx

      Delete