Sunday 26 May 2013

Lists - What I am Grateful for

My amazing network of friends
My job and all the people I work with
My flat, the space that is my own
My Husband, who is better than he thinks
My family
That everyday the sun comes up
The colour puple
My childhood, as I was allowed to be a child
To be an auntie to all the amazing children in my life, but to be able to give them back at the end of the day
Freshly cut grass, Freshly washed Laundry, and lots of other smells
That most people I know are in good health and those who arn't make up for it with great humour
My car, my freedom to go where I want and when
My skin, which is not as bad as I like to make out
Electricity, for without it I would get bored
Books, for they are a staple in my life
The way my life has turned out, as it could have been far far worse!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Christina. Good luck on the giveaway! Please share it too to your friends if you love to :)

    ReplyDelete