Monday 20 May 2013

Summer Vow


I actually own 80% of these items and have worn some of them out. The polka top with the swallow skirt its a great little number for meeting up with friends to shopping, to even meeting up for a few drinks. I wish that my fashion choices always went together as well as this one has. I'm sometimes stuck in the days of my teenage years where I just wear jeans teamed with whatever I can find. Not exactly grown up or fashion savvy, but always comfortable, However I have made a vow that I will wear more dresses and skirts this year and have bought some accordingly.

I own all the dresses and will be wearing them over the summer (when the weather actually starts to get warmer) and I will start or at least try to do some outfit of the day posts. 

Due to a stinking cold I haven't really gotten up to much over the last week as I haven't felt well enough, I need to see Gatsby but will not have the time this week as I am working overtime and I am in desperate need to do some shopping. Here's to less drab posts in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment