Friday 7 December 2012

Benefit Porefessional Review

Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
Porefessional is a primer that is designed to fill in pores and create a smooth surface for you to apply your make up. I personally don't have a lot of pores and find that even though this is great I would only suggest using for areas of your face that may be problematic, for me that is my nose, and stick to cheaper products or primers for the rest of you face.

I found it to be a little gooey, but once applied it dried well and really did blend into my face and make my pores disappear. I only use it as a primer eventhough it can be used on top of make up. I personally also find that when you use a primer with make up it lessens the amount of spots I may get, because your not clogging up your pores or skin with the oils/powders, you are keeping your skin healthier. A little also goes a long way with this product with does make it good value for the money.

i do like this product and at £23 its not the most expensive primer out there, but I find that MUA primer for only £3 a bottle does the trick just fine. I will use the porefessional for my nose and perhaps cheeks in the summer but I won't be using it for my whole face, as I said a little goes a long way and by only using in areas of your face that have large pores you will make the bottle last even longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment