Sunday 2 December 2012

Lip Smacker Review


Picture
I pretty much have you use some form of lip balm or vaseline everday for my lips, otherwise they dry out and crack. In the summer its the heat and in the winter its the cold, all I can say is I can't win!

It may sound strange but I have an allergy to Aloe Vera and can't use any products that contain it, especially when its on the more sensitive areas; face, hair, lips, underarms & other more personal areas.

I found these one day in Claire's and fell in love. I love all the drinks and all I could think is that I have to try them, they can't be any worse than anything else. They are a little prices in comparison to normal nivea or vaseline lips products but OMG the smells are amazing.

They are all clear or have a hint of slight redness to them, they all smell just like the drinks, though taste is not so clear. Coca cola and orange fanta are the best for smell and taste. there is also a purple fanta (not pictured) that smell and tastes like parmaviolets, for anyone who likes nostalgia and to feel like a child!

They are all good, they nourish and last the same amount of time as any other lip balm. the only one I have any problem with is the sprite, though it smells like sprite it tastes more like vaseline and its white, so unless you put the barest amount on your lips you end up looking a little ill.

All in all these are great little lip balms, not too badly priced around £2.50 each or a pack is normally between £7 and £15, depending on the amount in a pack. I have found them in claire's, Primark and now Tesco. With Christmas around the corner I would say that they would be a great stocking filler or perfect little gift to bulk out someones presents. Definitely worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment