Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Films Tag

Picture
So as the run up to Christmas begins, I thought it would be nice to do a tag about films. To anyone who reads this, I tag you to do it!

What is your favorite all time Christmas Film?
My favorite all time Christmas movie would have to be The Santa Claus with Tim Allen, I just love this film, It makes me Laugh and feel warm. I also love Bernard in the film, Great addition.

What Is you Favorite Christmas Comedy?
Scrooged - I love Scrooged, Bill Murray is on top form and I always Laugh at Carol Kane as the ghost of Christmas Present. My husband and I watched it the other night and I decided I could quite easily do her job, just beating the misery out of people. My absolute top scene though is when she hits him and sais 'Its a TOASTER!'.

What Christmas Film instantly gets you into the Christmas spirit?
Id have to say Miracle on 34th Street, I have only ever watched the one with Richard Attenbrough, so can't comment to the older version. It just makes me wish I was a child and that Christmas was here!

What is your Feelgood Christmas Movie?
I don't know why, but I always love The Polar Express, It really makes me feel warm after watching it.

What Is you favorite Children's Film?
I would have to say The Muppets Christmas Carol, Its what I watched as a Kid at Christmas and I always loved the comedy element to the tale.

If you could be any character in a Christmas film, Who would you be?
Id love to be Father Christmas (as impossible as that would be as just for starters I'm a girl), the reason is that I would love to be magical and make children all around the world happy!

What film instantly makes you feel like a child?
santa clause, The film with Dudley Moore and John Lithgow, It was one of the only good Christmas Films that was around when I was a Child and even to this day, when I watch it, I can remember waiting for my favorite parts and the countdown to the bid day.

Top 5 Films (not already mentioned) and why?

1) Home Alone - who doesn't love kevin and his never ending fight with the idiot burglers
2) Christmas with the Kranks - Not 100% sure why I like this film but I do, Just the ham scene.
3) Bad Santa - A kids worst nightmare, but its just sooo funny!
4) Elf - because if I didn't put it in the list somewhere my friend Laura would kill me. (and its a very good funny film, Zooey Deschanel, need I say more)
5) Love Actually - I know not really a Christmas Film, Just set around Christmas, but god I love the film, with Hugh Grant and Liam Neeson, whats not to love, Actually!


As I said, If you read this, I invite you to do this tag for yourself and make sure you send me a link of your blog so I can read all your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment