Sunday 16 December 2012

Wish List, Technology and Makeup



Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
Picture
Most of this I will never afford, This is my dream List and If there was ever a person out there that wanted to give me all my hearts desire this list is it!

I want a kindle, I hated them to begin with and now I have decided I cant live without one!
Induction cooker, yes please, only heats up when the pans are placed on them, if you touch it with your hand it feels cold, the ultimate in safety and good for idiots like my husband.
I have always wanted an American style fridge freezer, just seems so much more elegant.
A cyber mirror for the bathroom, wifi equipt so you can watch anything you want and it's a mirror behind it, I need this in my life!
I mac, yes please.
Toshiba 3D tv, No Glasses needed, first one commercially in the world, only £7000!
Of course I need a nice big house to fit it all in!
My two make up wants (much more realistic) is the Urban Decay Naked Palette and Pretty Much anything from Benefit to do with highlighting or coverup!

No comments:

Post a Comment