Sunday 2 December 2012

My Week












My week has been so busy that it hasn't even been a week since my last post. First of all I actually figured out how to do a screenshot on my phone, YAY! I could have found out months ago if I had spent 3 seconds looking on the net but I didn't.

The store where I work had a fire, I was off the day it happened, but my facebook page was covered in updates, Thankfully no one was hurt and the store is ok, no structural damage as the staff were all let back in, if there was damage surely no one would be allowed back into the building. I have been told that it was a bunch of kids who set fire to a car in the underground car park! little shits, I sometimes hate the youth of today. I know that not much has Changed, things like that happened when I was a child, but it does seem to happen more now. I wish I could shout 'GET A HANDLE ON YOUR BRATS!' to the parents.

Me week has consisted of decorating for Christmas, I had lots of fun doing my tree and My husband was having fun being silly in amongst all the decorations. As soon as we had found our Christmas hats, We had to try them on, hehe. I bought a Noel sign and as it came out of the box i put it up the wrong way round. I have two advent calenders this year and they are both malteaser ones, I used to always love the Cadbury, but I had one of these little babies about 3 years ago and nothing else is better now. What can I say I am 26 with 2 advent calenders, a stocking and a big grin!

I made a Sunday Roast on Thursday and bought a ankle length dress that I am using as a nightdress at the moment during these cold winter nights, brrr!

I also had my nieces 1st birthday party, it was the first time I has saw her as they live away. I didn't manage to snap a pic but she has the biggest bluest eyes I have ever seen on a baby, Honestly they are just startling and almost unreal! I have a meal with the family tonight and a Christmas meal at my mother in laws Church Monday evening.

I will be doing these weekly posts as up to Christmas I have lots and lots to do and places to go and people to see. busy time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment