Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas is over, New Year is on it's Way


I haven't had time to do a full post on all my presents this year, but suffice to say that I had a lot, I was very spoiled by everyone and got a hell of a lot more than I expected.

My Main Presents off my husband were a beautiful white gold necklace and a Kindle Fire HD, which I'm in love with and he has become a Kindle Widow, ha, and he now wants one for his birthday.

I've been a very busy lady, meeting and greeting and shopping and working, I have barely had anytime to myself in the last week. I do apologise to you if you are a regular reader to the lack of interesting or amount of posts over the last two week, and I promise that in the new year this will go back to normal!
Picture I have been out today getting a charger and a case for my kindle and looking around the sales, which as far as I could tell look quite crap. I remember when almost everything in a shop would be reduced for the boxing day sale, now its a few little racks or shelves. I did manage to pick up a top and a pair of slipper, got my husband another game and a pair of jeans, but all in all i was pretty disappointed.

With the New Year approaching, there is still lots to do and only really time to start relaxing on Jan the 2nd.

What did you get for Christmas? would love to hear about your presents or plans for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment