Saturday 22 December 2012

Secret Santa

This is a pic of what my 'Secret Santa' has got me.

This is the first time that I have ever taken part in a Secret Santa and I have to say it is kind of fun.
It's part of my work trying to make it more festive and give staff more Christmas spirit. So far I have enjoyed it, I found it hard to buy for the person that I pulled the name out of the hat for, but thanks to a few suggestions from Laura, I found something that I think she will love (and if not I will happily take it back and keep it for myself).

When we put the gifts in a pile and picked ours, it ended up as not much of a 'secret' everyone was asking the other and I figured out who mine was just by the handwriting, I can say that it did spoil the fun a little bit, but it was a really nice way to bond and have some time as a team instead of just running around like looney's and chasing after customers.

I really hope that we do this again, or that I do a Secret Santa with another group. It is a really nice way to be more inclusive and to try and enjoy the holiday, its like a little teaser. I can see the fun in not knowing who picked out what and trying to guess.

Have you ever taken part in a 'Secret Santa'? would love to hear what you got

No comments:

Post a Comment