Monday 10 December 2012

Daily Make up


On days when I'm going to work, or shopping, I don't have and extensive make up routine, I wear 3 things and these three simple items can make me feel good about the way I look. They can make me feel happier about my outfit and more pretty. It's pretty amazing when a few simple things can make you feel a lot better about yourself. I would also recommend this routine if you are short on time or not a big make up fan, but want to do something small to you appearance.

I use 3 products, the first one is Garnier BB cream, it's a moisturiser with some foundation in it, It is also a mild sun scream SPF15. It does not cover heavy blemishes, but for evening out skin tone and covering a little spots it really does the trick, as it is a moisturiser it is good for your skin, especially on these cold winter days. For £7.50 and combining 3 into one its a good price and lasts me about two/three months.

I also use some Mascara, I just use MUA in black, Its cheap, lasts a while and gives good coverage, for £2 its a good price for everyday wear. My eyelashes have clear ends and without mascara they look stubby and like nothing, but with it really brings them out and makes my eyes pop. I find that even just adding Mascara some days brings out my confidence, and my eyes.

Finally I use some lipgloss, I may use some collection 2000, with some glitter in it or I may just use a clear gloss, it really depends on my mood. Adding a sheen to the lips makes them look bigger and stand out a bit more.

Doing this takes me no more than 3 minutes, Its simple, natural, quick yet effective for changing up your look and honestly it makes me feel like a whole new person for very little effort.

Do you have any simple tricks or make up items that you use that makes you feel great?

No comments:

Post a Comment