Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas Beauty Tag

I wouldn't say I was tagged in this, more I found it on my friends website and as I love Christmas I felt I had to do it. I invite anyone who reads this to do the tag yourself. Tags are fun and give you a chance to tell others about yourself.

1: What item of clothing do you love to wear in winter but wouldn't be seen wearing in public?
TBH since i moved into my little flat I had to throw away a lot of stuff as there was no space, so pretty much all of my clothes are decent, the only things i love to wear in winter, but would never ever ever wear them outside (not even to take out the rubbish) is my dressing gown which is big, fluffy, white and oh so cosy, and a pair of slippers that are shaped like Eeyore, as I am a huge child in the confines of my home.

2: Most wanted item for autumn/winter?

I have managed to aquire all I need for the winter, but I would love this coat from littlewoods, I have drooled over it since I first saw it. I have only just bought a winter coat similar (and cheaper) to this, but this one is a lot nicer.

3: Favourite boots to wear in the winter?
I dont really own any boot, I used to but as I got bigger my calfs got fatter and now I can only really wear ankle boots. But in general I prefer flat or small heeled boots.

4: Are you a fan of UGG boots?
No, I do not like them at all and do not understand the craze with them, but then again, each to their own!

5: It's snowing/raining outside, what are you favourite wellies to wear?
I only have one pair of wellies, they are black ankle ones that have a red ribbon tied into a bow at the top, I have yet to wear them as last winter was quite mild, however I'm expecting to use them this year with the supposed arctic weather we are due to have.

6: What is your favourite autumn trend?
I love the difference in style, hems go down, boots go up and scarfs become a statement piece. Plus as the party season approaches sparkles become much more fashionable and I love to wear sequined pieces.

7: What is your typical winter day consisting of?
Hiding away from the cold, but loving it at the same time. having hot drinks and planning to wrap up if you do leave the house.

8: Cup of tea, hot chocolate, or coffee?
I like all three, but it is really more dependent on my mood as to which I prefer. A cup of tea is normally what starts me off, Coffee I tend to drink while I'm out or if I need a pick me up, and hot chocolate is what I drink if I need to be hugged! I especially love the options hot chocolate and all their flavors, the hazelnut is the best.

9: Do you like or dislike that it's starting to get dark?
I kind of love it, the days seem longer and you can tell that Christmas is on the way, after Christmas is over I don't like it then.

10: Christmas is coming, do you have any idea of what you want?
I want everything and nothing, I have seen so much make-up I want this year, lots of different perfumes, not to mention id love a new TV or ipad, but as everyone is pretty skint this year including myself, my want list is a lot simple, a few dvds some new slippers. I'm just happy that I can buy people things and I don't care if I only get token gifts, because I love to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment