Sunday 11 November 2012

John Lewis Christmas PR Show, Fashion.







So I already mentioned the amazing John Lewis Press event, and this is part of the same event but I have decided to dedicate it on its own. I have to say that I loved the shoes, for anyone who reads this and knows me they know that I love glitter and shoes, so when those two things combine they make my day!

The fashion choices were stunning and most of all I loved the Black figure hugging dress with silver glitter (yes glitter again) over bust and shoulder area. I also really liked the pink, silk almost wrap around style dress that was elegant and beautiful.

The best bit was certain items in hanging balls (I only have a pic of a shoe) that just added a real element of fun to the whole section. It was really nice that the mannequins were placed so that I could walk right the way around them and get a good overall view.

Once again John Lewis has not disappointed, and If I was thin enough to wear these clothes then I would break out my credit card and buy them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment