Monday 12 November 2012

YSL Touche Eclat foundation Review




All I am wearing is YSL Touche Eclat foundation, Collection 2000 Lip Gloss and MUA Mascara.


Light, Luminosity and radiance in your perfect shade.


I have never been able to buy drug store foundation as it never ever matches my skin, I always end up looking yellow, Dark or like a ghost. So I started buying named brands, I have used Dior, Estee Lauder, MAC and they have all done me well, but each had their own little faults. I found that Dior wasn't very good at being buildable, MAC Dried my skin out and Estee lauders seemed to fade too quickly and was quite powdery after a few hours.

During the John Lewis event I got a color match for the YSL Touche Eclat foundation. I was given a 7 day trial amount. To be 100% honest when they were telling me how great it was I was sceptical because as far as I was concerned there has always been problems with the foundations that I have used in the past, as mentioned above. I also tend to find that most products never live up to their hype.

I have used it every day since and It is amazing. It feels a little greasy when you first start to rub it in but after it dries it feels like velvet. It is every easy to use to build on your face, the picture of me above is after 2 coats and 7 hours. It also goes on easily and dries quickly, no waiting between re-applying. It gets rid of my rosy cheeks easily (though that is why I needed to two coats). If you haven't a lot of blemishes or redness I think one very thin application would do very well, It lasts for a long time and makes me feel like a movie star, My skin looks flawless.

It feels light and looks like my own skin, It has covered a good multitude of sins from, blotchy under eyes to rosy cheeks to a few little spots. All in all I think this is a staple for anyone looking to have natural skin. its ease to use and smooth feel makes this product no1 for me, and as soon as I am in town next I will be picking up a full size one and will never look back.



No comments:

Post a Comment