Thursday 8 November 2012

DKNY Be Delicious Red

Prices range from approx £28-£38 for 30ml & £40-£48 for 50ml, Gift sets are also available, prices vary.
I have used the original (green) be delicious for 2 year and found it to be very sweet but flirty, Its not overpowering and the biggest downside I find is that you have to use quite a few sprays to make it last longer, but that aside it is a great day to day scent. It really does smell like an apple, but only after the flowery smell has subsided. All in all I would say that this is a fresh, calming, fruity & delightful scent.

I recently purchased the DKNY red be delicious and find it to be just as nice as the original, at first I liked it but not as much as the original and have now changed my mind. What I like about the red is that it is a bit more heavy and spicey than the original. It does still need a good spraying to get lasting wear, but I find that the smell is much more noticeable after a while. I would describe this as fresh, alluring, enchanting & relaxing aroma.

These are not my all time favorite perfumes but as a work/day to day wear I love them. They are not too strong or overpowering, too flowery or musky but titter between pleasant and captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment