Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Shopping Spree









I am going out on Friday for my best friend Laura's birthday, and I have been looking in my wardrobe for the last week trying to decide what to wear. After checking my bank balance and finding it a bit healthier than i expected (how often does that happen) I decided to go look for a dress. Above is what I ended up buying.

My hair is shiny and new and I'm looking forward to letting my hair down. I don't know if I will wear the shoes by they were half price from F&F. At only £5 I decided to buy them anyway as I thought they are pretty cute. I found the Dress in Peacocks It was originally £22 but it had £5 off so I only ended up paying £17. It is a pretty tight fit but I love the floaty bottom/skirt as it will hide my fat. The detail on the top of the dress is pretty and as it is so close to Christmas this dress will also be good for any other parties or events that happen.

The red top I found in a charity shop before the dress, Its simple and pretty and I figured that if I could not find a dress I could at least wear something new at only £3  its a bargain. I needed a new bra and This one from Asda was £8 (i think) and though its pretty steep for a single bra I love the detail and it fits my large boobs well!

I also found this pink Jewelry/trinket box in the charity shop, its only £2 but I fell in love with it and will be putting all my bits in it tonight. The last pic is of a new christmas bauble I found in asda, I picked up 2, they are £2 each, but just cute and with the stars inside the ball, they are fun but pretty at the same time.

Bank balance back to normal now, so will enjoy my buys as they will prob be the last big spend I am able to give myself for a while :(

No comments:

Post a Comment